Monday, August 25, 2014

Back Blogging


Hi again,
Thanks for being patient ...just wanting to let you know my Blog is back even though I've never left.

For starters I began my venture into font design, which you may think is a natural segue for a designer who specializes in typographic design and illustration. To me it always was an attraction and so I dove in head first by creating a new logo for my new venture, CozyFontsFoundry.

Q: Why the name CozyFonts?
A: Cozy is a childhood nickname started by my longtime bandmate and song writing partner Mike Garrigan who was nicknamed 'Beefboy" by one Jon Bon Jovi who Mike worked for.
Cozy being short for Nikosey (pronounced: nick co zee).  When Mike and I established our music publishing company we named it CozyBeef Music. So it was fitting to name my foundry CozyFonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment